TASP 2003 at UT Austin: The Mystery of Creativity



reasonably remarkable



Monday, August 11, 2003
Bah! muahhahahhahah! Trying really hard not to sound heartless, but haven't cried yet. Whenever I feel the pain, I just start doing the robot dance or singing "if you wanna..." - yah, yah, yah. Anyhow, I am delighted, Tae-Yeoun, that you even asked if he had purple! lol! By and by, exactly who is Vilma Santos? Eh, oh well. Speaking of random thoughts, where are all the wicked ass sallies that aren't signed up for the site yet? (kudos to Tae-Yeoun for setting it up!) - Sorry for the randomness of my thinkings - I did a lot of very liberal actions today which I normally would not have done... it frightens me. Did I change that much at Tasp?
Anyhow, I would like very much to get some final projects through e-mail. If you aren't shy about it, please send it to me/us... Btw, Tae-Yeoun, we found your final project in the Secret Headquarters after you had left when we were seeing what free stuff we could take home with us. Jamie has your project and stated that he would mail it to you (but that Jamie might be keeping it as his very own memento - you never know!)

XML This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
 
 
[ recommended for discussion ]
Existentialism is A Humanism, Essay by Sarte
preface to the lyrical ballads
the trial
heidegger's what calls for thinking
When Life Almost Died (deals with the Permian mass Extinction)
elizabeth costello
the god of small things
jung's aion
foucault's pendulum
coetzee's nobel acceptance speech
faulkner's nobel acceptance speech
koestler's The Act of Creation: part one, the jester
my mother and the roomer
Tao, the Greeks, and other important things
rosencrantz and guildenstern are dead

endgame
the book of job
Trilobites
joseph campbell