TASP 2003 at UT Austin: The Mystery of Creativity



reasonably remarkable



Monday, August 11, 2003
Hello everyone!
I'm back in the ever-wonderfully cool Minnesota, wondering why my parents have turned the air-con on when the outside temperature and humidity resembles that of the air-conditioned quarters of our beloved sorority house. I miss all of you so much; it is incredibly difficult to return to associating with less than remarkable beings after one has been treated with 19 of them! By the by, I must have forgotten my pillow--do any of you guys have it? No matter, keep it as a fond memory of your friend Eunice. I have also headed to the expensive pathway to curing my illiteracy: Barnes and Noble, and exhaustingly frequent trips to my puny local library. I request suggestions for worthwhile reading--by posting them on the blog, everyone will be able to see, read, and rant about them. One final question: Who's Tom? Keep writing!
*Eunice

XML This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
 
 
[ recommended for discussion ]
Existentialism is A Humanism, Essay by Sarte
preface to the lyrical ballads
the trial
heidegger's what calls for thinking
When Life Almost Died (deals with the Permian mass Extinction)
elizabeth costello
the god of small things
jung's aion
foucault's pendulum
coetzee's nobel acceptance speech
faulkner's nobel acceptance speech
koestler's The Act of Creation: part one, the jester
my mother and the roomer
Tao, the Greeks, and other important things
rosencrantz and guildenstern are dead

endgame
the book of job
Trilobites
joseph campbell