TASP 2003 at UT Austin: The Mystery of Creativity



reasonably remarkable



Friday, August 15, 2003
Jacob(or anyone else who knows)- what the hell does tcby stand for? you wrote it in my journal as well, and interrupted my weeping and wallowing with a hiccup of startled confusion, and I would like to know what it means.

to all- yay!!! I'm ecstatic that you have all run with my idea, and though kafka seems a bit intimidating, and I will probably be one of the laggards, I think we should definitely try. yaaayyyy. ok buh bye gtg start reading
oh and p.s. I have also rediscovered my aim account from freshman year (the epitome of my nerd-dom, i'd rather not talk about it) anyhow my screen name is, i think, mean mrsMustard1, for all those who don't know, it is an allusion to a beatles song (back in the day i considered myself a hardcore fan)

anyhow, with the time difference I haven't found anyone online at the same time either, but if you do happen to be awake/online, message me
aloha***

XML This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
 
 
[ recommended for discussion ]
Existentialism is A Humanism, Essay by Sarte
preface to the lyrical ballads
the trial
heidegger's what calls for thinking
When Life Almost Died (deals with the Permian mass Extinction)
elizabeth costello
the god of small things
jung's aion
foucault's pendulum
coetzee's nobel acceptance speech
faulkner's nobel acceptance speech
koestler's The Act of Creation: part one, the jester
my mother and the roomer
Tao, the Greeks, and other important things
rosencrantz and guildenstern are dead

endgame
the book of job
Trilobites
joseph campbell