TASP 2003 at UT Austin: The Mystery of Creativity



reasonably remarkable



Monday, August 25, 2003
Oh yeah, so I finally figured out what is wrong with my ability to visit the geocities page... I have the Seeker virus, which really isn't a virus; it is just a hack that changes whatever to make it so that I am redirected to another page. Hmm, I wonder how I got it... but anyhow, I am systematically going through my .dlls to see which one might be the problem. It might even be a program that sets up temporary .dlls in which case, I am going to appeal to the help of some forums to see how to root out the program - but I seriously doubt that I have a program as I have already done several sweeps through my computer. I'm pretty sure it's just dled harmless little .dll somewhere...

XML This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
 
 
[ recommended for discussion ]
Existentialism is A Humanism, Essay by Sarte
preface to the lyrical ballads
the trial
heidegger's what calls for thinking
When Life Almost Died (deals with the Permian mass Extinction)
elizabeth costello
the god of small things
jung's aion
foucault's pendulum
coetzee's nobel acceptance speech
faulkner's nobel acceptance speech
koestler's The Act of Creation: part one, the jester
my mother and the roomer
Tao, the Greeks, and other important things
rosencrantz and guildenstern are dead

endgame
the book of job
Trilobites
joseph campbell