TASP 2003 at UT Austin: The Mystery of Creativity



reasonably remarkable



Wednesday, August 13, 2003
This is from Adrian, who seemed to have technical difficulties trying to post his message:

Does anyone else find that at every conversation you're tempted to reference TASP? Or like, when you're outside you see people and for a brief moment you thing it is someone from the program? What was it, like saturday, I was on my bike going to a friend's birthday party (it was 76 degrees outside in the sun) and I could have sworn that I saw Kelsey in that pink dress and black shirt and John driving a car. ... I must have driven people mad because I kept having to stop what I was saying in mid sentence because no one else would get a joke about Lorca or Bloom or Levi... despite the stopping I still made a fool out of myself.
right.
It's like 10:03 in the morning and I have to wear long pants. But. The trees here are pretty, and the people don't wonder when you put an arm over the shoulder of one you've known. .. ha.
I hope you all are having a wonderful time readjusting to having to clean and unpack and forage for food (and on and on) ... doesn't it all feel weird?

- Adrian, Mon, 11 Aug 2003 11:51:38 -0500

XML This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
 
 
[ recommended for discussion ]
Existentialism is A Humanism, Essay by Sarte
preface to the lyrical ballads
the trial
heidegger's what calls for thinking
When Life Almost Died (deals with the Permian mass Extinction)
elizabeth costello
the god of small things
jung's aion
foucault's pendulum
coetzee's nobel acceptance speech
faulkner's nobel acceptance speech
koestler's The Act of Creation: part one, the jester
my mother and the roomer
Tao, the Greeks, and other important things
rosencrantz and guildenstern are dead

endgame
the book of job
Trilobites
joseph campbell