TASP 2003 at UT Austin: The Mystery of Creativity



reasonably remarkable



Saturday, August 30, 2003
Web site updated (sort of) - sorry guys, I'd been meaning to do this earlier but I've had a really, really tough emotionally loaded week and I could only get around to it now. There isn't much that's new, but Dr. Randall's poem she read to us on the once and future Friday is up on the index page. : ) So if you want to see more up there, upload or send me your pictures/ final projects/ miscellaneous works! Also, I reformatted the recommendations page but I'm the person promoting my taste most of the time, so please, please, please email me your favorite books/music/movies...

I am so jealous that Susan and Alex B. got to have their Baltimorean reunion. In response, I'm organizing my own reunion by ONCE AGAIN inviting all of you to the Philippines, if I didn't make it clear over TASP that you're all welcome to stop by if ever you find yourself crossing the Pacific...

XML This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
 
 
[ recommended for discussion ]
Existentialism is A Humanism, Essay by Sarte
preface to the lyrical ballads
the trial
heidegger's what calls for thinking
When Life Almost Died (deals with the Permian mass Extinction)
elizabeth costello
the god of small things
jung's aion
foucault's pendulum
coetzee's nobel acceptance speech
faulkner's nobel acceptance speech
koestler's The Act of Creation: part one, the jester
my mother and the roomer
Tao, the Greeks, and other important things
rosencrantz and guildenstern are dead

endgame
the book of job
Trilobites
joseph campbell