TASP 2003 at UT Austin: The Mystery of Creativity



reasonably remarkable



Saturday, August 16, 2003
Yeah, about Final Projects... I could send mine - but then who would want it?!! So let's talk about Adam's project. I just happen to have it - courtesy of Adam's using my laptop. It concerns me though because - first I could send it without Adam's permission but then that wouldn't be very polite, would it? Secondly, the project is broken up into many different pics and would be hell to send - seeing how e-mails and websites only allow you to upload a FILE at a time. This means that someone would have to take the time to upload each picture at a time. So here's what I am planning to do - I am going to put all the pics into one file (probably a *.doc - because Word just happens to treat each picture as a whole as opposed to other programs (besides Adobe - but I don't want to spend time relearning how to use it) - yet if the *.doc happens to get insanely large as documents with pics often do, I might consider switching programs.) and then I will upload it somewhere. The problem is that I can't upload it to Geocities because I can't get there (I have no idea what is going on with my ability to open that webpage... - it opens a "white-pages") and I probably won't be able to send it over e-mail because it will be so large. I do have a subsequent account at Send2Store.com
ID: citixensrepublic@hotmail.com
Password: 3Yr54Awy
Where it is possible to upload 5 mbs at a time with a 100mb cap... - so if you guys just feel the need to store absolutely random things there without making geocities too cluttered (I have no idea whether it is because I have never seen it) or if Geocities fills up and it's not something you necessarily want to post - say an IQ testing program (heh) - go ahead and do so...
I might attempt to upload it there but whether that too is possible is an unknown variable in this rather complex equation. I'm sure what I am saying is complete crap and Tae-Yeoun knows of a better way to do all this without all the stupid tech stuff. If so, please let me know.

XML This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
 
 
[ recommended for discussion ]
Existentialism is A Humanism, Essay by Sarte
preface to the lyrical ballads
the trial
heidegger's what calls for thinking
When Life Almost Died (deals with the Permian mass Extinction)
elizabeth costello
the god of small things
jung's aion
foucault's pendulum
coetzee's nobel acceptance speech
faulkner's nobel acceptance speech
koestler's The Act of Creation: part one, the jester
my mother and the roomer
Tao, the Greeks, and other important things
rosencrantz and guildenstern are dead

endgame
the book of job
Trilobites
joseph campbell