TASP 2003 at UT Austin: The Mystery of Creativity



reasonably remarkable



Tuesday, September 02, 2003
Tara, as a TEXAN, you should feel privileged that I am offering you a box of fresh, oxygen-deprived air - unlike your stinky, humid hotness... I can't even bring myself to call it "air." Besides, if you ever came to Colorado (slogan: "The Air is Rare up Here...", "Denver - the Mile High City", or if you prefer, "the Troubled State..."), I might be kind enough to just give you a box (that goes for all of you.)
Lol - I'm glad one of us is actually able to hold Telluridean conversations outside of TASP. I certainly am not. Our seminars consist of the teacher dictating what she wants us to interpret and then shooting down whatever I have to say... Discouraging to say the least...
Oh, and I completely agree with David - we need to make a Reasonably Remarkable Calender (Tara's?) so we can stay on top of things (like birthdays). It would also be nice to use of book reading club dates. (By and by, I agree with you Kelsey. It might be interesting to read some of the Ficciones or some more Kafka ("the complete stories" only $15.00 - please buy, please buy.)

XML This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
 
 
[ recommended for discussion ]
Existentialism is A Humanism, Essay by Sarte
preface to the lyrical ballads
the trial
heidegger's what calls for thinking
When Life Almost Died (deals with the Permian mass Extinction)
elizabeth costello
the god of small things
jung's aion
foucault's pendulum
coetzee's nobel acceptance speech
faulkner's nobel acceptance speech
koestler's The Act of Creation: part one, the jester
my mother and the roomer
Tao, the Greeks, and other important things
rosencrantz and guildenstern are dead

endgame
the book of job
Trilobites
joseph campbell