TASP 2003 at UT Austin: The Mystery of Creativity



reasonably remarkable



Thursday, October 09, 2003
hahaha i was thinking about reagon @ schools today and hitting my head for my stupidity hahaha well perhaps it only seems odd to me because swarz. is the first to take a large role w/in my conscious life-span--- besides, i was doing my calc homework while my dad watched 'the late show' or some such tv program, when all of a sudden, whadda ya know? its the governator! hahaha good luck kelsey, if things get too bad, you can mutiny..

p.s. this recall stuff is cancerous- there are now 'recall jeremy harriss' (our governor) websites and small movements forming.

XML This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
 
 
[ recommended for discussion ]
Existentialism is A Humanism, Essay by Sarte
preface to the lyrical ballads
the trial
heidegger's what calls for thinking
When Life Almost Died (deals with the Permian mass Extinction)
elizabeth costello
the god of small things
jung's aion
foucault's pendulum
coetzee's nobel acceptance speech
faulkner's nobel acceptance speech
koestler's The Act of Creation: part one, the jester
my mother and the roomer
Tao, the Greeks, and other important things
rosencrantz and guildenstern are dead

endgame
the book of job
Trilobites
joseph campbell