TASP 2003 at UT Austin: The Mystery of Creativity



reasonably remarkable



Tuesday, October 28, 2003
I just got back from the Stanford Visitation weekend where I ran into this girl named Miriam, who was at the Cornell II TASP. I was telling some obscure story about TASP (the are all obscure, I suppose) and she goes "TASP? Did you do that? (I nodded) I did that! I loved TASP!" ... it was really surprising because up until that point she had been rather quite, real quiet, and then suddenly loud. .. .. right. O I visited Monica, and she said when I post this to write that she says "hi" and that she loves you all. ... right. Also, I apparently missed Jared because my cell phone ran out of power and I couldn't contact him. so sad.
Let it be said, I am sorry Jared. You are a cool dude.
ha.
After reading the back logged conversation, Jacob is right. All hail Blood Wedding... it even has a title like a cheap horror movie.

Tara, you were accepted to that Reed weekend? nice. I was accepted, but had to turn down because of when in the week it came... I found too many conflicts in the end. ave. --Will you tell about how the campus is and keep an ear out for me about its art program (from the material I can't tell if it's a decent department, or if it really sucks or what).. .. Idunno, thanks.
There is this dude, Louis Meinke who was on the India exchange, and for some reason really hasn't enjoyed his first nine weeks. I need to call him and ask about that. right. .

XML This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
 
 
[ recommended for discussion ]
Existentialism is A Humanism, Essay by Sarte
preface to the lyrical ballads
the trial
heidegger's what calls for thinking
When Life Almost Died (deals with the Permian mass Extinction)
elizabeth costello
the god of small things
jung's aion
foucault's pendulum
coetzee's nobel acceptance speech
faulkner's nobel acceptance speech
koestler's The Act of Creation: part one, the jester
my mother and the roomer
Tao, the Greeks, and other important things
rosencrantz and guildenstern are dead

endgame
the book of job
Trilobites
joseph campbell