TASP 2003 at UT Austin: The Mystery of Creativity



reasonably remarkable



Wednesday, December 31, 2003
i HAAATE the tasp house question "on a probem or topic in a field that interests you." in that sentence i capitalized absolutely nothing that was supposed to be capitalized but as always, i will blame this slip on the waning hour instead of my waning mind or energy. It is 2:00 in the old am, yes, I maintain, solid enough excuse for a slip, but still- the unavoidable truth reminds me that I have been too long without the contagion of your intelligence. Where is that beautiful cow, adam? i havent yet written about tasp. thats not true aimee, you're a big fat liar. (i wrote about it for the t-house app- evaluate your tasp, and then the other about self government, benefits and ineficiencies of democracy, something like that i dont remember..) anyhow the point of this post, if it has one, if anthing i write ever has one- if anything in this world of enveloping futility has one... gaasp, (*aimee falls to floor, back of hand on forehead. Body shakes in lung racking sobs) goodness gracious i get side tracked easily. anyways the point of this post was to wish you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BONNE ANNéE!!!!!!!!! and also to say that i changed my email address (the other has been malfunctioning recently) to me_aimee@hotmail.com. I'll still check the other one for straggling emails, but i want to eventually wean off of it.
i dont have a new years resolution- no wait, let me make one up right now. ok. now i have three (when it rains it pours. ha- a cliché on the blog-even worse than swear words!!). first being (sorry this will sound cheezy- no, wait, i'll try to decheese the wording-) to thank and compliment my friends (and family) more often. Have I told you TASPers how good looking you really are? And then my second being to log my time (my psychology book told me to) during school with the hopes of taking count of and minimizing my excessive amounts of wasted time. Then with this new style of efficient living, i will be able to get more sleep (my psychology book told me that, too) and maintain an average of 7.5 hours of sleep a night. Thats sound lovely.
For anyone still reading this message, Congratulations!!!!! you have made it too the end.
mwah, love you all much. p.S. isn't it reassuring to see that it is now 2004? OUR GRADUATION (and hence college entrance) YEAR!!!!!!!
je vous aime.
aimee

XML This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
 
 
[ recommended for discussion ]
Existentialism is A Humanism, Essay by Sarte
preface to the lyrical ballads
the trial
heidegger's what calls for thinking
When Life Almost Died (deals with the Permian mass Extinction)
elizabeth costello
the god of small things
jung's aion
foucault's pendulum
coetzee's nobel acceptance speech
faulkner's nobel acceptance speech
koestler's The Act of Creation: part one, the jester
my mother and the roomer
Tao, the Greeks, and other important things
rosencrantz and guildenstern are dead

endgame
the book of job
Trilobites
joseph campbell