TASP 2003 at UT Austin: The Mystery of Creativity



reasonably remarkable



Thursday, January 29, 2004
Well, Bryan, i think we all agree that the obvious cure would be a nice relaxing trip to hawaii (and aimee..). Failing that, my advice to you bryan, is to do something active (while my personal favorites are ballet and odd yoga poses, the actual activity left to your discretion. : ) That always makes me feel better (probably only the heroine-like endorphins, but dont think about that part.)

-brings me to my next blog-topic. DANCE PERFORMANCE!!! (i expect you all to be at the Gates Performing Art Center this saturday at 7 with you $8 for admission). I will be doing two ballets, a tap dance, and (brace yourself for this one, folks) a can can. Yes, a can can. That one's just too damn sexy for me- those fishnets and all....

Just glad to post- I havent read up on the blog since christmas, & its good to hear from you guys.

p.s. I applied to CBTA; when do we find out? I'm visiting cornell on the 13th (or something like that)-- will I know by then?

XML This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
 
 
[ recommended for discussion ]
Existentialism is A Humanism, Essay by Sarte
preface to the lyrical ballads
the trial
heidegger's what calls for thinking
When Life Almost Died (deals with the Permian mass Extinction)
elizabeth costello
the god of small things
jung's aion
foucault's pendulum
coetzee's nobel acceptance speech
faulkner's nobel acceptance speech
koestler's The Act of Creation: part one, the jester
my mother and the roomer
Tao, the Greeks, and other important things
rosencrantz and guildenstern are dead

endgame
the book of job
Trilobites
joseph campbell