TASP 2003 at UT Austin: The Mystery of Creativity



reasonably remarkable



Sunday, February 08, 2004
Ha. I would like to brag that i have received my copy of tex-man from adam IN PERSON!!! Yay!!! My first petite tasp reunion. : ) we ate chowda and went bowling (without using finger holes! the special Giangkowski method.)

ohh and other tasp related things-
eunice, i'm trying to get my hands on the Koestler (essay? book? what is it?)- but then something else happened the other day that reminded me of you. I had decided to listen to the conservative radio station (i was feeling guilty about being so close-minded about the upcoming election) and just after i had heard all sorts of conservative garbage about restricting immigration and abortion, the radio-speaker-man started talking about this great guy who was an art and poetry enthusiast who he called the "real thing" and had published two great books of poetry. Then he said he was named Dana Gioya. I changed the station.
other tasp related things- i read a complete bashing of "Drawing on the Other Side of the Mind" in my ap psych book that completely discredited the essay. Ha. oh well.

XML This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
 
 
[ recommended for discussion ]
Existentialism is A Humanism, Essay by Sarte
preface to the lyrical ballads
the trial
heidegger's what calls for thinking
When Life Almost Died (deals with the Permian mass Extinction)
elizabeth costello
the god of small things
jung's aion
foucault's pendulum
coetzee's nobel acceptance speech
faulkner's nobel acceptance speech
koestler's The Act of Creation: part one, the jester
my mother and the roomer
Tao, the Greeks, and other important things
rosencrantz and guildenstern are dead

endgame
the book of job
Trilobites
joseph campbell