TASP 2003 at UT Austin: The Mystery of Creativity



reasonably remarkable



Sunday, March 14, 2004
Eros, eyesore
Koala Lamp Ore

The first time I met my brother's current girlfriend, she was introduced to me from across the room as "La-tosha," but I misheard. I repeated puzzled and half joking back to my mother "Koala" and the girl in the chair to my left began to cry for some odd reason. I still think it was funny, and have no idea about why that upset her so.

Sorry about the last post, Olga. All in good humor.
Actually I don't see why not. Tell Kasia she probably should pass around a xerox of a breast or two, but that is merely a suggestion and in now way required. I'm kinda angry at my brother who let me fall asleep while helping him with a lab a few hours ago, and now part of the evening has been shot. ave.

(Begin humming the tune here: )
And then there came a second voice
As sweet as honey dew,
It said "this man hath penance done,
And penance more will do."

XML This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
 
 
[ recommended for discussion ]
Existentialism is A Humanism, Essay by Sarte
preface to the lyrical ballads
the trial
heidegger's what calls for thinking
When Life Almost Died (deals with the Permian mass Extinction)
elizabeth costello
the god of small things
jung's aion
foucault's pendulum
coetzee's nobel acceptance speech
faulkner's nobel acceptance speech
koestler's The Act of Creation: part one, the jester
my mother and the roomer
Tao, the Greeks, and other important things
rosencrantz and guildenstern are dead

endgame
the book of job
Trilobites
joseph campbell