TASP 2003 at UT Austin: The Mystery of Creativity



reasonably remarkable



Wednesday, March 24, 2004
MY COMPUTER DIED!
I am in a state of mourning for I have lost my greatest work partner and lover. I just finished (7:08 am in my mother's office) writing my biology quarter paper for the second time. I had to write my anthropology paper at another dude's house, and I lost all of the work I had done towards my English and Asian Studies quarter projects. Where's a ressurection when you need one.

None of the Oak Parkers that I know of were invited back for interviews, which is too bad, but Good Luck to Robin. I think the critique of Sterile is accurate if you mean that nothing dirty occurred, really. As far as I heard, the most un-sterile think that happened in Austin was the boob-roz or Xe-boob ... well I suppose the words don't combine as well, but you understand what I get at, right?

Has anyone heard of a book called Making Out in Japanese?

XML This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
 
 
[ recommended for discussion ]
Existentialism is A Humanism, Essay by Sarte
preface to the lyrical ballads
the trial
heidegger's what calls for thinking
When Life Almost Died (deals with the Permian mass Extinction)
elizabeth costello
the god of small things
jung's aion
foucault's pendulum
coetzee's nobel acceptance speech
faulkner's nobel acceptance speech
koestler's The Act of Creation: part one, the jester
my mother and the roomer
Tao, the Greeks, and other important things
rosencrantz and guildenstern are dead

endgame
the book of job
Trilobites
joseph campbell