TASP 2003 at UT Austin: The Mystery of Creativity



reasonably remarkable



Saturday, April 03, 2004
April 2 2004: Adam Giang receives a letter from Harvard University. He opens it furiously and reads it, and smiles. "Alright!" he says. "I'm the first Tasper to get rejected from Harvard!"

As April fools day was the decision deadline for many ivy league schools, it was also the date of the Adam Giang reject-a-thon. Sadly I won't be joining you guys at harvard T_T However, I did get a rather generous offer from Boston University and I think I'll be going there. We can still check out boston together? Or will the jeenyuses of Harvard turn up their noses :p

Btw I'm planning a visit to boston on the 16th if anyone is interested....Oh and kelsie you get to see austin again! I miss the whole city and the house and the people like you woudn't believe. I took pictures of the empty house and it is SSSSOOOO depressing. Be sure to hit up key points, like me and alex's room, the ejaculatorium, and what not...Anyway I really hope to see you guys in the fall

XML This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
 
 
[ recommended for discussion ]
Existentialism is A Humanism, Essay by Sarte
preface to the lyrical ballads
the trial
heidegger's what calls for thinking
When Life Almost Died (deals with the Permian mass Extinction)
elizabeth costello
the god of small things
jung's aion
foucault's pendulum
coetzee's nobel acceptance speech
faulkner's nobel acceptance speech
koestler's The Act of Creation: part one, the jester
my mother and the roomer
Tao, the Greeks, and other important things
rosencrantz and guildenstern are dead

endgame
the book of job
Trilobites
joseph campbell