TASP 2003 at UT Austin: The Mystery of Creativity



reasonably remarkable



Wednesday, April 07, 2004
I'm visiting Harvard and MIT on April 11-12 (I have another recital on the 25th). If anyone would be willing to join me , I would be insanely happy.
As for flavors of oxygen, I think that started somewhere in Asia a few years ago, but it hasn't hit the northern midwest quite yet. What flavors are there? Hippies too? Natashia, your life is so much more interesting than mine...
I have been looking for a copy of Silvio Roderiguez's "La Masa" for the longest time. If any of you have it, or find it, please tell me where it is/how to get it.
More later--as puerile as this claim is--I have to go do my homework.

XML This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
 
 
[ recommended for discussion ]
Existentialism is A Humanism, Essay by Sarte
preface to the lyrical ballads
the trial
heidegger's what calls for thinking
When Life Almost Died (deals with the Permian mass Extinction)
elizabeth costello
the god of small things
jung's aion
foucault's pendulum
coetzee's nobel acceptance speech
faulkner's nobel acceptance speech
koestler's The Act of Creation: part one, the jester
my mother and the roomer
Tao, the Greeks, and other important things
rosencrantz and guildenstern are dead

endgame
the book of job
Trilobites
joseph campbell