TASP 2003 at UT Austin: The Mystery of Creativity



reasonably remarkable



Tuesday, June 22, 2004
Will I have a productive summer? Well, to an extent it has been already. I am proud to announce I recieved a Provisional Operators Permit for class M and O vehicles in the proud and ever so great state of Nebraska. I am a driver. I can drive alone, and legally, except not after 12 am. Well, good enough.

And as Matthew pointed out, we (dems) won in South Dakota. My town, Aberdeen SD, won with 58 percent going for Stephanie Herseth and 42% going to Larry Diedrich (that's his real last name). It is a city that has majority Republican registration at about 55% and then Democratic at about 30% and Indie at 10%. That translates from Politicalease into a darn well job done.

I hope to continue on being paid to work for a candidate, possiably a congressional race in AZ, IL, or WI is beckoning me. Most likely I will stay on in Nebraska and work for a race here. Matthew, if you are not yet planning to vote for the wonderful Matt Coneally we really need to have a talk- cause I checked & you're in the 1st CD. Speaking of, we really need to get together some time before you leave for good for Austin. All those weeks at suitemates and we havn't even gotten coffee in Lincoln yet.

So that's my story. Next.

XML This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
 
 
[ recommended for discussion ]
Existentialism is A Humanism, Essay by Sarte
preface to the lyrical ballads
the trial
heidegger's what calls for thinking
When Life Almost Died (deals with the Permian mass Extinction)
elizabeth costello
the god of small things
jung's aion
foucault's pendulum
coetzee's nobel acceptance speech
faulkner's nobel acceptance speech
koestler's The Act of Creation: part one, the jester
my mother and the roomer
Tao, the Greeks, and other important things
rosencrantz and guildenstern are dead

endgame
the book of job
Trilobites
joseph campbell