TASP 2003 at UT Austin: The Mystery of Creativity



reasonably remarkable



Tuesday, July 20, 2004
So my friend Myrrick used to date this chick Holly who is unnaturally beautiful. She has a very unique and almost perfectly strait nose, and lovely ...eyes. She actually is Mrs. Teen Illinois, by title through competition. Anyway, four of us idiot guys are hanging out with Holly and her friend (who's name I can't remember, but outfit I could recall in vivid detail) and it occurs to me that they would be wholly unremarkable people if they weren't so darned (hot damned) attractive. It was pathetic to watch how whenever they moved all of the males in the room reoriented casually so that they always faced the beauty queens. I was completely disgusted by myself when I tried to look in any other direction; I couldn't. I literally couldn't. 
   It was almost too much, but I couldn't get enough. ha.
 
So we've all discussed creativity before, but what do you all think of physical beauty.

XML This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
 
 
[ recommended for discussion ]
Existentialism is A Humanism, Essay by Sarte
preface to the lyrical ballads
the trial
heidegger's what calls for thinking
When Life Almost Died (deals with the Permian mass Extinction)
elizabeth costello
the god of small things
jung's aion
foucault's pendulum
coetzee's nobel acceptance speech
faulkner's nobel acceptance speech
koestler's The Act of Creation: part one, the jester
my mother and the roomer
Tao, the Greeks, and other important things
rosencrantz and guildenstern are dead

endgame
the book of job
Trilobites
joseph campbell