TASP 2003 at UT Austin: The Mystery of Creativity



reasonably remarkable



Friday, July 30, 2004
Yes, both of those are my emails. And yes my survey page is done and in ready to mail as it has been for almost a week. I spent the last four days frantically organizing a 130 person fundraiser/volunteer pledge raiser for the convention night with Kerry's speech. Very successful, very time consuming. I'll put it in the mail pronto. Though I'm confused, there's the survey-- is there also supposed to be a "page" that we do? Or is the survey itself the "page?"

I'm reminded of K's technicolored fire-works display of a map showing where we are all headed. I think I'm going to work on a version of that map showing a fitting road trip- would we pick people up on the way- and if so- would we need to rent some rundown bus and take camping supplies, or would this be a car-caravan and a more upscale roadtrip? (Not that any roadtrip with tasper's could ever be non-upscale). I'll start procrastinating my work by working on that with Olga immediately after I take this darn survey to the post office.
This doesn't end with a question because there are enough questions in that last paragraph that need group input.

XML This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
 
 
[ recommended for discussion ]
Existentialism is A Humanism, Essay by Sarte
preface to the lyrical ballads
the trial
heidegger's what calls for thinking
When Life Almost Died (deals with the Permian mass Extinction)
elizabeth costello
the god of small things
jung's aion
foucault's pendulum
coetzee's nobel acceptance speech
faulkner's nobel acceptance speech
koestler's The Act of Creation: part one, the jester
my mother and the roomer
Tao, the Greeks, and other important things
rosencrantz and guildenstern are dead

endgame
the book of job
Trilobites
joseph campbell