TASP 2003 at UT Austin: The Mystery of Creativity



reasonably remarkable



Saturday, August 07, 2004
I just got back from a so-called road trip to Tagaytay and my favorite place in the Philippines, to discover that:

(a) I've supposedly been going to school with one of Eunice's hidden relatives.
(b) Alas, we've broken the record for the longest period of non-posting on the blog.

I wanted to upload my pictures from the Korea reunion but for some reason a necessary TWAIN(?) driver has vanished from my computer, so that's been postponed indefinitely. I just finished watching Old Boy an hour ago, and it's pretty disturbing, but at the same time, pretty. I'd recommend it, but will not take responsibility for my recommendation. I have to catch up on a lot of email but still I get peeved when I don't get any new mail. Bryan Lee did most of his yearbook survey over MSN chat but will not finish the four remaining questions I emailed him. This is a public accusation.

End-of-post question. How do you recommend I take my CDs to college? Given that I regard the CD cases just as importantly as the CDs themselves, is it really worth it to haul them across the Pacific?

XML This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
 
 
[ recommended for discussion ]
Existentialism is A Humanism, Essay by Sarte
preface to the lyrical ballads
the trial
heidegger's what calls for thinking
When Life Almost Died (deals with the Permian mass Extinction)
elizabeth costello
the god of small things
jung's aion
foucault's pendulum
coetzee's nobel acceptance speech
faulkner's nobel acceptance speech
koestler's The Act of Creation: part one, the jester
my mother and the roomer
Tao, the Greeks, and other important things
rosencrantz and guildenstern are dead

endgame
the book of job
Trilobites
joseph campbell