TASP 2003 at UT Austin: The Mystery of Creativity



reasonably remarkable



Tuesday, September 07, 2004
Hey everybody. It's been kinda crazy what with moving in and first classes and such. i actually don't even have my computer yet because those idiots at university computers haven't don't have it yet. i'm using my roommates computer right now. He's from ohio and he's really cool. But yeah that's why I haven't really been blogging. Also, I know Eunice in Cambrige, hiding somwhere :p Nah it's kinda hard for me to contact anyone since i don't have my computer or my phone yet. Computer will be in tomorrow or I will smash things, the phone I should be getting sometime next week.

XML This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
 
 
[ recommended for discussion ]
Existentialism is A Humanism, Essay by Sarte
preface to the lyrical ballads
the trial
heidegger's what calls for thinking
When Life Almost Died (deals with the Permian mass Extinction)
elizabeth costello
the god of small things
jung's aion
foucault's pendulum
coetzee's nobel acceptance speech
faulkner's nobel acceptance speech
koestler's The Act of Creation: part one, the jester
my mother and the roomer
Tao, the Greeks, and other important things
rosencrantz and guildenstern are dead

endgame
the book of job
Trilobites
joseph campbell