TASP 2003 at UT Austin: The Mystery of Creativity



reasonably remarkable



Thursday, September 09, 2004
I wanted to have a forum where I could post poems to friends and have them post back to me. The answer? Of course a blog. (the answer to global warming? Global warming blogs!)

http://poemblog.blogspot.com/ - is where I set it up, and it is in it's very early infancy. Like most 3rd world blogs it has a high infant mortality rate (blogs started from Iraq tend to flourish with new flexes of free speech and appreciation... blogs in America atrophy from neglect).

One sure thing to help it live to to join in, post a poem you wrote every once and a while. Anyone who wants an invite should email me and request one. It may be my main method of procrastination this semester- so I have high hopes for it.

(and yes, I know, we already have a tasper poetry page thanks to wonderful taspers we all know (also becuase of them- and the general coolness of everyone in Austin- we have the most kick-ass tasper community ever)- but I wouldn't want to give out editing power to the geocities site to any non-taspers, and yet wanted somewhere others could post as well.)

question: is anyone else attending vigils tonight to pray and share feelings about the death of the 1000th US soldier?

XML This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
 
 
[ recommended for discussion ]
Existentialism is A Humanism, Essay by Sarte
preface to the lyrical ballads
the trial
heidegger's what calls for thinking
When Life Almost Died (deals with the Permian mass Extinction)
elizabeth costello
the god of small things
jung's aion
foucault's pendulum
coetzee's nobel acceptance speech
faulkner's nobel acceptance speech
koestler's The Act of Creation: part one, the jester
my mother and the roomer
Tao, the Greeks, and other important things
rosencrantz and guildenstern are dead

endgame
the book of job
Trilobites
joseph campbell