TASP 2003 at UT Austin: The Mystery of Creativity



reasonably remarkable



Friday, October 15, 2004
With 17 days left in the Election, and only two weeks until GOTV time- I thought I'd give a little update on Nebraska. Kerry is probably not going to pick up any electoral votes, but his momentum and volunteers are what will Propell Nancy Thompson into congress. I wrote a diary entry about it at the wonderful Left-Wing Blog www.dailykos.com.

I got to see Mr. Edwards and shake his hand at about 4pm yesterday as well! I think every woman in the crowd was smitten beyond belief. Most of the guys too. He's going to be president in the next 12 years, or at least the democratic candidate for prez. It will be an amazing race. But I've got to keep my eye on this race, so I'm going to go back to writing emails to try to win last minute cash for the Nancy race.

Midterms anyone? I've got 3 next week and it's starting to scare me...

XML This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
 
 
[ recommended for discussion ]
Existentialism is A Humanism, Essay by Sarte
preface to the lyrical ballads
the trial
heidegger's what calls for thinking
When Life Almost Died (deals with the Permian mass Extinction)
elizabeth costello
the god of small things
jung's aion
foucault's pendulum
coetzee's nobel acceptance speech
faulkner's nobel acceptance speech
koestler's The Act of Creation: part one, the jester
my mother and the roomer
Tao, the Greeks, and other important things
rosencrantz and guildenstern are dead

endgame
the book of job
Trilobites
joseph campbell