TASP 2003 at UT Austin: The Mystery of Creativity



reasonably remarkable



Sunday, November 14, 2004
snow!!! Tae-youen, i felt so hippy-goofy but I couldn't resist either. Hahahah my silliness was just kindof stupid though because i had been in our house lobby in a tank-top (no clean warmer clothes) with a blanket- so when it started to snow i ran outside bare armed with bedroom slippers. So dumb. And then I realized that i didnt have my key. Soooo dumb. :) Logically and with no other option, I made like a punk rocker and jumped up and down continuously until someone came around (fortunately) to save me.
Despite the fact that i probably looked pretty cool, such incidents are probably not in my best interest. : )
A little later i went back outside with a few more people, more clothing and my key- and its so pretty! It was so wonderful that we had to start throwing it so it grew into a massive snowball fight.
The cold is so nice in general-To everyone who knows winters and everyone who doesn't: happy winter! It begins! i hug you all non-spacially :)

XML This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
 
 
[ recommended for discussion ]
Existentialism is A Humanism, Essay by Sarte
preface to the lyrical ballads
the trial
heidegger's what calls for thinking
When Life Almost Died (deals with the Permian mass Extinction)
elizabeth costello
the god of small things
jung's aion
foucault's pendulum
coetzee's nobel acceptance speech
faulkner's nobel acceptance speech
koestler's The Act of Creation: part one, the jester
my mother and the roomer
Tao, the Greeks, and other important things
rosencrantz and guildenstern are dead

endgame
the book of job
Trilobites
joseph campbell