TASP 2003 at UT Austin: The Mystery of Creativity



reasonably remarkable



Friday, March 04, 2005
hey folk!
I just went to the most amazing performance: Jon Stewart live on campus! Guys, the man is a genius- i kept on thinking about Jared's pubspeak about humor, and how much skill this show took- & he just kicks so much ass! because he can not only express thoughts that I have so much trouble communicating, and he's hilarious about it.
ok well enough god worship on that one. Other news= I'm going to be staying Ithaca over the summer with some cornell friends and a girl from back home- Beautiful Ithaca, all summer long! I work in this awesome lab, so I'm just gonna up the hours in the summer. So obviously I extend an invitation to all of you to come visit, but also, I'm gonna have a few weeks at the beginning to trekk around- a few tasperly visits?
anyhow, getting late and sleeeepy. G'night intellectuals. :)

XML This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
 
 
[ recommended for discussion ]
Existentialism is A Humanism, Essay by Sarte
preface to the lyrical ballads
the trial
heidegger's what calls for thinking
When Life Almost Died (deals with the Permian mass Extinction)
elizabeth costello
the god of small things
jung's aion
foucault's pendulum
coetzee's nobel acceptance speech
faulkner's nobel acceptance speech
koestler's The Act of Creation: part one, the jester
my mother and the roomer
Tao, the Greeks, and other important things
rosencrantz and guildenstern are dead

endgame
the book of job
Trilobites
joseph campbell