TASP 2003 at UT Austin: The Mystery of Creativity



reasonably remarkable



Saturday, March 19, 2005
It's been said before, but I just want to put it in a large font:

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY OLGA!

Olga, thank you for your voicemail message and the wonderful pi story! I can't quite call you back now because it's too late in the night and you're probably sleeping / having a Saturday night and I have one bar left on my phone battery and I have to save that for tomorrow morning as I drag myself up to New Haven because I'm in New York right now from having gotten back from a wonderful (warm) and internetless, phoneless break and am too lazy to take the midnight train back.

A special shout-out to Bryan, because I listened to the Brandenburg concertos on the plane where we got randomly upgraded to business class - yay! And yay for Bach and Bryan.

Hope everyone's breaks were at once relaxing and exciting!

XML This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
 
 
[ recommended for discussion ]
Existentialism is A Humanism, Essay by Sarte
preface to the lyrical ballads
the trial
heidegger's what calls for thinking
When Life Almost Died (deals with the Permian mass Extinction)
elizabeth costello
the god of small things
jung's aion
foucault's pendulum
coetzee's nobel acceptance speech
faulkner's nobel acceptance speech
koestler's The Act of Creation: part one, the jester
my mother and the roomer
Tao, the Greeks, and other important things
rosencrantz and guildenstern are dead

endgame
the book of job
Trilobites
joseph campbell