TASP 2003 at UT Austin: The Mystery of Creativity



reasonably remarkable



Thursday, June 02, 2005
Does anyone still do morning pages? Or did anyone continue them a really long time, or start them up again?

(sorry to just interject that into the conversation, but it seemed like we were drifting in summer plans anyway)

I just started doing the morning pages thing again, and I'm finding them more rewarding than even at Tasp. Summer can really slow a person down, I find, make them less productive. I think morning pages will help me stay on track, and get the things done I want to do. I'd love some feedback from anyone else who has used them recently, or anyone with comments about them from way back when in austin.

There's something really comforting even about writing "wake up, wake up, wake up" over a whole page.

XML This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
 
 
[ recommended for discussion ]
Existentialism is A Humanism, Essay by Sarte
preface to the lyrical ballads
the trial
heidegger's what calls for thinking
When Life Almost Died (deals with the Permian mass Extinction)
elizabeth costello
the god of small things
jung's aion
foucault's pendulum
coetzee's nobel acceptance speech
faulkner's nobel acceptance speech
koestler's The Act of Creation: part one, the jester
my mother and the roomer
Tao, the Greeks, and other important things
rosencrantz and guildenstern are dead

endgame
the book of job
Trilobites
joseph campbell