TASP 2003 at UT Austin: The Mystery of Creativity



reasonably remarkable



Tuesday, April 10, 2018
Hi Folks,

I just submitted interview notes for two San Diego based TASP finalists, and thought I'd check the blog. I suppose we're no longer in our blogger years, but I think of all of you from time to time.

Amber, my daughter (2 1/2), is doing well. We're in San Diego. About to move to New Bedford. Wife has a tenure track offer with the econ department at UMass, and I guess life just takes you places.  So long sunny (expensive) California.

If any of you are looking for good reads that aren't work related, I suggest Algorithms to Live By, by Brian Christian and Tom Griffiths, and Getting to Yes by Fisher, Ury, and Patton. Or anything by George R. R. Martin. I'd read that man's shopping lists if I could get a hold of them.

Also, if you or any of you know needs an attorney, I've started a solo practice (to be more mobile and a better father), and do everything from immigration law to insurance recovery. Land Use and Environmental are still the sweet spots though :D

Good luck to all of you out there and keep in touch!

Adrian



XML This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
 
 
[ recommended for discussion ]
Existentialism is A Humanism, Essay by Sarte
preface to the lyrical ballads
the trial
heidegger's what calls for thinking
When Life Almost Died (deals with the Permian mass Extinction)
elizabeth costello
the god of small things
jung's aion
foucault's pendulum
coetzee's nobel acceptance speech
faulkner's nobel acceptance speech
koestler's The Act of Creation: part one, the jester
my mother and the roomer
Tao, the Greeks, and other important things
rosencrantz and guildenstern are dead

endgame
the book of job
Trilobites
joseph campbell